Position: M.Sc. student
- conservation biology
- impact of invasive species on birds
- biotic interactions
- strategies for reducing predation pressure
- Population-level consequences of social information use: a semi-experimental approach (National Science Centre, grant no. 2018/29/B/NZ8/00066, Co-Investigator)
- Influence of domestic cat predation on wild bird populations in Poland (grant no. 001/34/UAM/0004 within the “Initiative of Excellence – Research University” (ID-UB) project, Co-Investigator)
- 2022: BSc in Biology, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (AMU)
- 2021: Student internship in Warta Mouth National Park
Honors & awards
- 2021: Rector of AMU Scholarship – awarded to the best students
- 2018: Finalist XXXIII edition of Ecological Olympics
- Young Ornithologists Symposium – speech: “Interspecies nest defence in birds”.
- Polish Evolutionary Conference — poster: „Ecological and evolutionary implications of interspecific protective associations in birds”.
- The Anthropocene and the role of universities in shaping it – speech: “Bird collisions with transparent surfaces at the Morasko Campus in Poznan”.
- International Conference of Centenary of Natural Sciences Club of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland, speech: “Are birds in Poland endangered by the invasive species”.
- 2021-present: Chairman of Ornithological Section, Natural Sciences Society AMU
- 2022: Conducting workshops and a lecture entitled “Birds in the City” for children aged 6-12 at the Emilia Waśniowska “Łejery” Primary School at 1 Brandstaettera Street in Poznań
- 2022: Conducting a workshop entitled “Biodiversity over our heads – birds around us” as part of the 11th edition of the Biologists’ Night
- 2021: Conducting a workshop entitled “Secrets of bird feathers” as part of the 14th edition of the Poznan Festival of Science and Arts
- 2021: Conducting a workshop entitled “Evolution Simulator” as part of the 10th edition of the Biologists’ Night
- 2020: Conducting a workshop entitled “Evolution Simulator” as part of the 9th edition of the Biologists’ Night